Considering the sheer number of laws, regulations, and policies governing the sale, purchase, development, and usage of real property, the counsel of an experienced real estate attorney is a critical resource for commercial and residential landowners.
Anyone who purchases or manages property—from property management companies to homeowners to large businesses—must abide by a number of specific rules before using a piece of land for it’s intended purpose.
If your business would like to expand to a second branch in a certain area of town, the commercial real estate attorneys at the law office of Miles Patterson Hansford Tallant, LLC, will help you understand all zoning ordinances, variances, required permits, environmental regulations, boundary lines, and other legal hurdles pertaining to Georgia property rights.
If you require legal counsel concerning a transaction, how you can and cannot legally use a piece of land, and what you need to do before moving forward with a development or expansion, please consult Miles Patterson Hansford Tallant, LLC today.
We are equipped to handle property rights issues pertaining to:
- Malls, shopping centers, retail stores, plazas, shops, boutiques, and strip malls
- Drugstores and Pharmacies
- Banks, lenders, and credit unions
- Convenience stores, gas stations, mechanic's shops, and service stations
- Apartment complexes and townhouses
- Office buildings, corporate headquarters, convention centers, and meeting halls
- Salons and spas
- Medical centers, hospitals, doctor's offices, and treatment clinics
- Movie theaters, performing arts centers, and museums
- Non-profit organizations, charities, and religious houses of worship
- Billboards, signs, and public advertisements
- Neighborhoods and residential areas
Representation for Individuals, Landowners, Businesses, and Developers
At Miles Patterson Hansford Tallant, LLC, we have a comprehensive knowledge of land use and zoning regulations, how they apply to certain types of property in certain geographic locations, and the administrative aspects that are relevant our clients.
Due to our experience in real estate law, we can efficiently assess exactly what each client needs. We will inventory all deadlines and forms necessary for your project and follow through with the details, seeing that the paperwork contains no errors or omissions. We ensure that your project complies with all laws, helping you avoid delays and expensive problems in the future.
Dispute Resolution and Litigation Attorneys
If something about your property rights is disputed or called into question, we will review the facts and help you resolve your problem.
We help individuals and business decision-makers with various problems related to the usage and development of real estate if any of the following are called into question:
- Boundary lines
- Conservation easements
- Notices of violations or non-conforming use of land
- Adverse actions related to environmental violations
- Ordinances passed after an establishment has functioned in a certain area for many years (grandfathered rights or vested rights)
If you have commercial or residential property and you're experiencing difficulties
with zoning and land use, put our skill to work for you.
Please contact the Georgia real estate law firm of
Miles Patterson Hansford Tallant today at (770) 781-4100
or access our simple contact form here.
You're not hiring a lawyer. You're hiring a legal team.